Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nataphor of Bowls

You know, Sometimes life really can be like a bowl of cherries. Other times, just so the cherries don't get cocky, life is more like a bowl of toilet water. And sometimes what seemed like good cherries end up right in the middle of that toilet bowl.



I gotta start remembering to spit out that stupid pit, instead of thinking there can be no harm in sucking everything I can out of life's good moments. Being joyously careless can result in some really uncomfortable bowel movements.. and cherry bowl glutteny can result in some serious diarrhea.

Don't be too put off by circumstances such as hypothetical pit poop.. when it happens, just flush my friends; flush and forget.

3 comments:

Nate + Callie said...

Dude...there are no words...and that's why I love you so much!! I totally get it!!

Anonymous said...

For once, I can't seem to comprehend any of this. I usually understand your metaphors....I'm sorry, NATaphors.

Los Smith said...

I just couldn't stop laughing and that would not be a good thing when you actually have the "runs"...you're hilarious