Monday, December 29, 2008

Midway Christmas

We spent our Christmas at my Mom's condo outside of Park City. There was a huge snowstorm that burried us there, but we had a great time playing in it! Clayton and I also just had our 6 year anniversary.

Our first family picture with Anthony -snow kinda got in the way


All the Fausett kids together in one place! This could get dangerous..



This snow drift was taller than 8 feet!


What good is a snowdrift if you can't make a cave?!
(Shut up about the Penguin pants, they are Clayton's!)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. It was great to see you yesterday. I love the penguin pants!

Anonymous said...

Nat you are adorable as always! I can't believe how big Anthony is. We miss you tons!

Unknown said...

You guys really do make a cutie family. So when are you going to add another little one?! HA HA! oh that was funny...