Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Best Kind of Beautiful -A song I wrote and recorded in 08 for my amazing Mom





“Best Kind of Beautiful” (PRESS "PLAY" ABOVE FOR AUDIO)

Written by Natalie Lofthouse
© 2008 for Terri Fausett



She… She sees the world for all that it can be
Unlike Me
And She… She sacrifices so unselfishly
Despite her needs
She’s the best kind of Beautiful

◊◊◊◊◊◊

He… He wanted her to feel like she was everything
He made her sing
And He… He would’ve given anything to make her see
He loved her mightily
And found her infinitely Beautiful


CHORUS I

Beautiful in body
Beautiful in heart
Beautiful though time may someday
Wrestle them apart
Beautiful, oh, through it all
Nothing the years could take away
Radiant in every single way
She is the best kind of Beautiful

◊◊◊◊◊◊

I… I’ve listened in the night and heard her cry
Though time’s gone by
Since He… was taken from her, oh so suddenly
Yet in our memory
He’s the best kind of Beautiful


CHORUS II

Beautiful in spirit
Beautiful in soul
Beautiful in showing us all
Life’s a miracle
Beautiful, oh, through it all
Then letting go when it was time
And though there’s no way to make that clock rewind
He is the best kind of Beautiful
PAGE II





She… She makes me see the possibilities
Inspires me
And She… Becomes my air when I can’t seem to breathe
Teaches me to believe
We’re all the best kind of Beautiful


CHORUS III

Beautiful in joy and sadness
Beautiful inside
Beautiful in realizing
That we’ve nothing to hide
Beautiful, oh, through it all
Whatever hurt my come along
Our broken lives can still become a song
Become the best kind of Beautiful…

… She is the Best Kind of Beautiful

1 comment:

Howlett's said...

That was amazing! I loved it!!